Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Guy Advice

Maybe this is why we're not getting anywhere.
Friend: Have you ever sent an email to C where you think afterwards, "Oops, that was probably a bad idea"?

Me:
Story of my life, man.
Me: Now I just avoid sending emails

Friend:
What's the best way to handle it?

Me:
I usually make a phone call
Me: If it is just weird and ambiguous, i send a quick reply email.
Me: You know like, "oops, i meant blah blah... hahaa"

Friend:
Ok. I did the latter

<snip incriminating details>

Me:
It is also good to point out that you made a mistake
Me: Girls love that
Me: i am wrong a LOT
Me: :-\

Friend:
Me too
Friend: Which is weird to me, because in everything other than girls, it's not so much the case.
Friend: So really, i think it's them that's wrong... but i never tell them that

Me: Yeah. Admitting fault is not the same as actually being at fault
...I'm definitely lucky to be with C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home