Monday, December 19, 2005

Being That Guy

The unfortunate consequence of the airlines going cheaper is that they're not going to be giving out food any more.

I remember my first experience with this: it was completely unexpected. All of my fellow passengers and I got on the four hour flight completely unprepared... At least, all but one of us. That guy had a big juicy hamburger that he unveiled about 30 minutes into the flight. It was still warm, and greasy smelling... And let me tell you, in that tiny little plane of ours, it almost started a riot. We were all drooling and looking at him enviously.

I was reminded of this the other day when I bought a greasy little sausage and egg McMuffin from McDonalds, and brought it onto the plane -- much to the envy of my fellow passengers. At 6 am, those bloodshot eyes can be deceptively homicidal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home