Sunday, December 25, 2005

Learning to Write Neater

I used to think that Santa was dyslexic. I didn't have that kind of vocabulary, but basically, I thought he couldn't read properly. I remember two Christmases where I definitely didn't get what I wanted. One Christmas, I asked for a drumset, and got a woodworking bench. Another Christmas, I asked for some sort of flying superhero and got the "driving" superhero.

Somehow, my mom turned these mistakes around, and suggested I learn how to write better -- apparently, it was probably my "poor writing" that caused all the problems. And so I learned how to write much neater for the subsequent Santa letter. Unfortunately, although my mom got it right that year, I messed it up by finding my present "hidden" at the top of the storage closet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
im Also lettin you know that someone from australia is reading your blog. in case you dont come from there. bye :)

June 30, 2007 at 2:03 a.m.  
Blogger misschaty97 said...

this doesn't help me write neater

August 31, 2008 at 8:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another letting you know someone from Germany is reading your blog.


Julian Georg

December 3, 2008 at 5:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home