Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pink Lipbalm

When I was in high school, I took Accutane (which I probably wouldn't have taken given its side effects, had I known about them) for my acne. One of the most severe side effects was dry lips. Ever since then, I have been nutso about having lip balm, and I can feel when my lips are even hinting about being dry.

Without my lip balm on me 24/7, I pretty much freeeak out. Today was one of those days. We were out and about, and there was no lip balm in sight. The first one I saw was the pink one in the Gap, which I basically had to take. Little did I know the strength of the pungence of this lip balm.

As soon as I opened it up, the first thought in my head was, "Where's the hot chick?"

After I thought that, I couldn't help but think that every guy walking by me was thinking the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home