Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pass or Fail, Pass or Fail

Today, I went to Seattle. I didn't get C* something. Here's what happened on the phone:
C: So, did you buy me anything?
T: No...
C: What? Why not?
T: I asked you last night, and you said not to bother getting you anthing!
C: It was a test!
T: Yes! And I passed!
C: No no, you were supposed to get me something, and then I could say, "Awww, you shouldn't have."
T: Well see, then I would feel doubly bad, because then I would have "gotten it wrong" twice: first, I would have deliberately did something even though you told me otherwise, and then you would tell me I shouldn't have, and I'd be thinking, "Man, I really shouldn't have." See, the way I see it, I managed to get it right twice! I passed!
C: You failed!
Pass or fail?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You clearly failed :)

February 16, 2006 at 3:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home